Welcome to the Dynamism Consulting family! This page was put together to make the transition for us helping you easier and without stress. Depending on the services you have ordered, just use the table of contents to get you where you need to go. As a reminder, help is always in the lower-right corner. Open the Messenger window and ask a question or request to chat with someone.
Table of Contents
Social Media Marketing
There are three common chatbots that we work with on a daily basis, but it does not mean that we cannot assist you with other chatbot systems. If the chatbot system that you will be using is not listed below, this would have been discussed during prior conversations, so you know what your next steps are.
- Use the Login URL above to go to the home page. There will be several buttons to “Get Started Free”, click the button.
- Log into Facebook using your email or phone and password. Click the “Log In” button.
- Confirm that you would like to continue with the selected account. Click the “Continue as YourName” button.
- Confirm that ManyChat will have access to your Facebook account; click the OK button.
- Answer the questionnaire.
- If you have no Facebook pages you will have a “Create Facebook Page” button. Otherwise, you will see a list of pages that you are an administrator of. Click the Connect button next to the pages you would like to connect. You can come back later to select additional pages.
- Select the option that best describes how the Facebook page will be used.
- That’s it, the registration part is done. The page you are on is your dashboard.
- The next step is very important. This is where you will need to assign Dynamism Consulting admin access to your Facebook fan page and ManyChat bot.
- During prior conversations, this should have been brought up and you will have an email that we have requested admin access to your Facebook fan page. The email will be from Facebook.
- After you have granted Dynamism Consulting to your Facebook fan page, you will then follow the next steps to grant Dynamism Consulting admin access to your ManyChat bot.
- If you have multiple bots, select the bot that you would like to grant us permission by selecting it in the upper-left of the screen.
- Click on Settings on the left side of the screen and then select Users on the top of the screen.
- There will be a “+ Invite New Member” button that you will click.
- On the next screen, select the Admin option and click the “Generate A LInk” button.
- You will receive a one-time URL that you will need for Dynamism Consulting. It is important that communication happens ahead of time so Dynamisn Consulting is aware of when to expect the URL.
- After Dynamism Consulting has admin access to your Facebook fan page and ManyChat bot, you can move forward with signing up for the Pro plan. Depending on how you plan on using your bot, you may wait to use up the 500 subscribers first.